Monday, July 14

Safe flight


After 16 hours of flying, we finally made it to the Manila International Airport safely (PTL=Praise the Lord)Q! Some of us are just snacking, while a few of us are just awaiting our transfer flight to Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
I'll be doing my best to keep in touch with you all every time I get connected. Wireless internet is among the few things I can mention that I'm already thankful for in the U.S. In the meantime please pray for our upcoming ministries and the God to prepare the harvest.

This afternoon at 3pm begins our medical and dental clinic in Quezon, Palawan.

Other ministries:
Tribal outreach to the Tau't Bato, morning outreach @ Anilawan, Concepcion, Binduyan, and Langugan Elementary Schools, Film showings and evangelistic Crusades.

Till the next post,
Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, praise the LORD totally! You all look beautiful as usual, and I am incredibly grateful for your photo and update. I will pray for you all today: Energy... and consciousness that every up and down you see today has been allowed by the awesome Lord - not a mistake - and through it, someone will see how truly grand He is.

trusting in Him,
yo sis Deborah

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! You guys are awesome! I'm glad to see there are some new people added to the mission team :)! And of course, you guys are continually in my prayers. I can't wait to see what the Lord has done in all of your lives across the seas.

your sis,
max :) [[<-- gotta have the smile!]]

p.s.:
- nice jacket Mark!
- Kev, i'm feelin' that shirt! ;)
- Rosemarie!!!! very sad i couldn't see you before y'all left.... s'ok-we still got our RAP BAND!! (name still in progress... ;) haha) oh! oh! and i hope you got my reply to your text before you boarded the plane... :]]

RANDOM: }]i[{ <- can ya see it??

scroll down for answer...








answer: a butterfly :) yay!